We are looking for a new front office employee for the coming season at our vacation park. As a front office employee you are the first face that guests see when they come to stay at the park. We are, therefore, looking for someone who can speak to our guests with great enthusiasm, positivity and patience.
- Checking guests in and out;
- Answering the phone/email;
- Making reservations and entering into the reservation system;
- Guiding guests on the grounds;
- Answering questions and handling complaints;
- Preparing bills and receiving payments;
- Provide guided tours in the group accommodation;
- Various administrative tasks;
- Registering malfunctions and service requests from guests (reachable telephone service).
In short, you represent the park.
High season runs from April 1st until November 1st. During that period it gets busier towards the summer months and a schedule is made in consultation with the office manager. The hours on the schedule are spread over 7 days a week and shifts may vary. Especially during the high season the reception is open longer (May vacation, Ascension Day, Pentecost, summer vacation and fall vacation). During quiet periods support can be given to the administration
- Hospitality is very important to you;
- You have an eye for detail;
- You have knowledge of the Dutch language
- Good command of the Dutch and English language. You can get by with German;
- Experience as a receptionist or front office employee is an advantage;
- An education in the recreation and tourism industry is an advantage;
Recreation Park and Marina Rhederlaagse Meren is a family park. We offer permanent lots, tourist (camping) lots, mobile homes/chalets (rental). Our park also has an outdoor swimming pool, restaurant, cafeteria, bar, supermarket, entertainment room, private beach. The park is located on the Rhederlaag lake. In Lathum near Arnhem.
- Working within a small and friendly team;
- Room for input of your own ideas;
- Independence and freedom in your work;
- A varied position in a dynamic work environment;
- Salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement;